After departing from the Helicopter Me City Heliport in downtown Auckland City you will soar over the Hauraki Gulf with a scenic tour of the best bits of the Gulf.
Coming across and landing in the private Man O’War Farm you will be awed by the scale and beauty of this rural end of Waiheke Island, the side of the island that only the very few ever get to see.
Man O’ War Farm is a working 4500 farm that produces some of the best award winning wine and olive oil in New Zealand for its Man O’ War Vineyard.
With exclusive access to Man O' War Farm, a private guide and an exclusive use Mercedes Benz GLS, explore the farm which has the very best views of anywhere on Waiheke Island, and if you’re lucky a curious cow or sheep might come up to check you out.
Enjoy a picnic brunch, taste Man O' War's exceptional wines within their private vineyard blocks and taste their award-winning olive oil within their grove.
After a scenic tour along the length of Waiheke Island, you’ll arrive at Tantalus Estate, acclaimed for their grounds, architecture, food and of course wine. Enjoy an afternoon 4 course lunch with per course wine pairing.
Depart Waiheke late afternoon direct from Tantalus Estate for a scenic flight back to Mechanics Bay on the waterfront of Auckland
Prices inclusive of GST : $5900 for 2 guests, $6900 for 3 guests & $7900 for 4 guests
- Depart from Mechanics Bay with HelicopterMe
- Land within the private 4500 acre Man O' War Farm at the secluded and exclusive eastern end of Waiheke Island
- Enjoy bubbles on arrival and be greeted by your private Hōpara guide, with your exclusive-use Mercedes Benz GLS
- Explore rural Waiheke Island, with exclusive Hōpara access to Man O' War Farm which has the very best views of anywhere on Waiheke Island
- Take in views and perahps a swim at the most remote and private access beach (Hooks Bay) on Waiheke Island looking directly across to the Coromandel Peninsular
- Enjoy a picnic brunch, taste Man O' War's exceptional wines within their private vineyard blocks and taste their award-winning olive oil within their grove
- Walk around the historic WWII gun emplacements within Man O’War Farm
- A scenic drive along the length of Waiheke Island to the exceptional Tantalus Estate
- Enjoy a 4 course lunch with per course wine pairing at Tantalas Estate
- Depart direct from Tantalus Estate with HelicopterMe to Mechanics Bay
- Depart Waiheke late afternoon either with Helicopter Me direct from Tantalus Estate for a scenic flight back to Mechanics Bay on the waterfront
Talk to us about the option to return via the passenger ferry. If departing via ferry, enjoy a walk on the lovely Oneroa Beach accompanied by an artisan made Island Gelato icecream.